Juliana Farha is variously a businesswoman and commentator who writes about social, cultural and political issues when the mood or fury takes her. Steeped in the arts and a journalist by training, she lives, works and writes in central London far from her native Canada, after several years in Italy. She is married to Kit Malthouse. They have two children and a cat.
What’s on Two Words
- The American Dream isn't dead. It's just moved to Denmark: Why It's So Hard For the Poor to Get Ahead ow.ly/m9Wh3 @TheAtlantic 21 hours ago
- anyone interested in thoughtful look at pros/cons of arming Syrian rebels should read this from @NewYorker ow.ly/m8UQx 1 day ago
- @leilanifarha hasn't come through yet so maybe not, but thanks for your comment and the retweet xx 2 days ago
- New on my blog: Half-Circle: A Writer's Journey wp.me/pvSYX-Hz 2 days ago
- RT @tparsi: The world hasnt changed. Iranians elect moderate president and Netanyahu calls for more sanctions. #IranElection #Israel @lroze… 3 days ago
%d bloggers like this: